Happy Friday! This week flew by and I can hardly believe it's already time for the weekend. I'm looking forward to a malnutrition seminar this weekend, checking out a friend's new house and brunch with my girlfriends on Sunday. Since it's Friday, I'm sharing my favorites of the week and joining the party that Life in Leggings started by linking up. Let's get started!!
Food - Tomatoes + Mozzarella = Bliss
- Caprese salads!!! Chop your favorite kind of tomatoes, slice fresh mozzarella and throw into a bowl with romaine and basil. I like to drizzle mine with olive oil, pepper and a balsamic reduction. The perfect spring side.
Fashion - Skinnies and Sunnies
- It's full on maternity clothes over here and I'm loving these white skinny jeans from the Gap. They have a full panel and fit true to size. I was craving a pair of white skinnies for the spring time and these have been my go to! If you're pregnant and clumsy like me, definitely make sure you have a Tide pen on hand when you take these out for a spin ;)
- I've been wearing these BP Abbey Road sunglasses every day! They're a great dupe for pricier Karen Walker pairs and at $12 are a steal.
Found on the Web
- Emily's tutorial on how to clean your wedding rings - mine have never been so shiny!
- Jessica's chocolate stuffed oatmeal bars - I need these ASAP
- Julie's post on what she wished she knew before her baby was born
- My chocolate dream pie - full of chocolate and totally delicious!
What are you loving this Friday?