Beauty - Bath & Body Works
- I'm addicted to these beachy scents from Bath & Body works. I picked up the body cream during the summer sale last year and loved it. It seriously smells just like the beach. I ran to the nearest store to pick up the rest of the set when I leared they were out again this year!
Food - Fruit Salads
- Fruit + salad = awesome. I've been making a salad at our work salad bar and then topping it with my favorite salad ingredients at lunchtime. I love eating a rainbow and this is the perfect way. Strawberries, blackberries, mandarin oranges, cheddar, eggs and pecans are my fave toppers.
Finds - Headspace and La Croix
- Headspace. This app is perfect when you need a little more relaxation in your life. It takes you through guided meditations and once you've completed the initial series - which is free - you have the option of purchasing other sets!
- La Croix in bottles?!?!? I'm a La Croix addict and when my husband texted me this picture from a work conference, I about fell out of my chair. Where can I find these? I need them.
Fashion - Skirt Season
- Springtime means summer skirts and I'm obsessed with the Sloan pencil skirt from Banana Republic. It's the perfect length for work and I love the thick fabric.
Fun - Trendy Tanks
- This Mean Girls t-shirt at Target. I can't even. I need it in my life. You go Glen Coco.
What are you loving this Friday?