I've rounded up some of the best holiday gifts out there for the people in your life, so you can skip the last minute gift cards and still have thoughtful gifts under your tree.
For the coffee fiend... Keurig 2.0
- This coffee maker is a serious game changer. Not only does it use K cups, but you can customize the size of your brew and how strong you want it to be. The K cup possibilities are endless and the included carafe is perfect for those days that you need a whole pot. If they love coffee, they will love the Keurig.
For the beauty junkie... Smashbox Master Class Palette
- This palette inclues everything, making it perfect for the beauty junkie in your life! It's perfect for traveling and includes a variety of colors :)
For your hardworking husband...Wurkin Stiffs Power Stays
- These collar stays are magnetized, meaning no more lost collar stays and no moving around. They are even husband approved, making them an excellent gift for the hardworking guy in your life. Throw in a collared shirt and you are all set.
For the health junkie... Oh She Glows Cookbook
- Oh She Glows was my gateway blog. It was the first health blog that I ever read and it opened up a new world for me! All of Angela's recipes are amazing. I can't wait to get my hands on this cookbook and the health junkie in your life will feel the same way.
For the fitness fanatic... Polar Heart Rate Monitor
- This heart rate monitor has been one of the best gifts I've ever received! It's an excellent indicator of whether you are pushing yourself too hard... or not enough. It's helped me increase my endurance and also helps with my motivation. It's perfect for the fitness focused friend.
What's your favorite gift to give this holiday season?