1. This quote... word, Lauren Conrad.
2. This interview with Edie Windsor brought tears to my eyes. "The fact is, marriage is this magic thing. I mean forget all the financial stuff - marriage symbolizes commitment and love like nothing else in the world." I couldn't agree more - love is love and we should all have the right to love and commit ourselves to whoever the one is, regardless of their gender or your own.
3. Pic Stitch - I'm obsessed with this app! Can you tell?
4. Easy chicken tacos from Iowa Girl Eats - these look divine! If only I had a crockpot...hopefully someday soon! I've heard great things about them.
5. The new music room in our home - it's fantastic. There's nothing I love more than watching my other half play guitar - seriously, there are so many things hooked up to different things and I don't even know what they do, but what I do know is that it's AMAZING. We painted the ceiling, walls, moved in all the equipment and furniture - I'm so happy this room came together :)
What's your friday favorite?