So, for today's post I wanted to make a list of things I'm loving right now. I've had plenty of time on my hands since graduation to just relax and think about what I want out of life - which has been truly amazing and I'm really grateful for this time - so now I'm sharing with you some of the things I've found that I love.
1. New Girl - Umm apparently I missed this when it originally aired. Don't worry, I caught up on all the episodes in 18 hours. I had to buy the first 4 on iTunes and I watched the rest on Hulu. Did I mention I've watched each one at least 4 times since then? Can Santa help my hair look like Zooey Deschanel's for Christmas?
2. Agent 18's Flower Case - My old case was getting pretty dingy, it is a year old after all, so I decided to order this one. I know, I know, I should have posted a picture... but instead I linked it so you can buy one too. Seriously, it's adorable. The pink is way brighter than in the picture and it makes my phone look happy. Also, I didn't pay $29, I ordered it on ebay for $15.. including shipping!
3. DIY Cookie Decorating Parties - All you need for this is gluten free sugar cookies, frosting, food coloring, decorations and friends. Also, don't worry, this will be a legitimate post in the future :)
5. Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder - this product, hands down, is my favorite thing in my makeup bag. I love the shimmery pink color, which is beautiful on. I had heard rave reviews about elf... but was skeptical cause it's cheap... as in super cheap... as in $3.00, I've heard that it's comparable to a product made by NARS. I've never used NARS, so I can't say how it compares to that, but I can say that compared to everything else in my makeup bag (which has been stocked with products from Sephora, Ulta and Bare Escentuals) it is hands down my favorite. Oh and the tinted moisturizer, which is also $3.00 has replaced the Smashbox one I was using.
6. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - I painted my nails Sunday. It is Thursday and they have barely chipped. OPI chips in about 45 minutes. Essie chips in about 2 days. This stuff? Still going strong almost 5 days later... the color is "I Pink I Can"
7. J Crew Cece Ballet Flats - These flats rule and they are comfortable and beautiful and amazing and the best flats in the entire world that I am typing an entire run on sentence about them. I bought mine at the J Crew outlet for around $40, so I would try that before spending $129 from J Crew.
8. Fortune's Rocks by Anita Shreve - Seriously, hands down one of my favorite books. You'll quickly fall into this traumatic story of love, betrayal and loss... set in the early 1900's in a seaside town. It took me about 15 pages to really get into it - slightly unusual for me, but after that I couldn't put it down. Plus, I thought about it for a few days after I was reading and that my friends is a true sign of a keeper.
9. Cuties - They have returned and that's all I have to say.
What are you loving right now?