So, of course this had to happen....
Sunflower Seed Cookies
1/4 C Smart Balance Omega-3 Blend, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1-1/2 cups Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
1/4 cup candy coated sunflower seeds (if you don't have these, you could sub M&M's)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream together Smart Balance & brown sugar - I used a hand mixer, but feel free to use a stand!
2. Add egg and vanilla to creamed mixture, combine.
3. Add in baking mix, combine.
4. Add in chocolate chips and candy coated sunflower seeds!
5. Drop tablespoon fulls of dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 8-9 minutes. Enjoy!
|Finished product :)|
What are you looking forward to this fall?