1. Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte - my favorite thing about fall... I look forward to this every year. Seriously. I've tried to re-create it at home, but it's just never the same. The day I can order a grande Soy Pumpkin Spice Latte is when I know the start of fall is officially here... I had my first one yesterday :)
2. Ponchos - Seriously, these are the outfit item that dreams are made of.... cozy, lazy, stylish... really what is not to love?! It's basically like walking around with a huge blanket on.
3. Madden Girl Zeda Boots - I purchased these last year at DSW.. but lucky for you they are available at Zappo's! I love riding boots of any kind with skinny jeans.
4. Sushi - okay okay, this is something I always love, fall or no fall, but a restuarant that serves sushi Chipotle style? I'm already sold.
5. Long Sleeved Mini Dresses - Everyone knows I love dresses and long sleeved mini dresses are no exception. My personal favorite is this one from Express in black. It's totally adorable and will be perfect for cooler weather.
What are you loving for fall?