In an effort to become a better blogger and to have more theme days on my blog... let me introduce Lindsay's Favorite Things. Now, this is a healthy living blog - but I also want it to be a life blog - so every week I'm going to share 5 of my favorite things. Stay tuned!
1. Sparkling Water - This is one of my favorite things. La Croix is my sparkling water of choice, but I've also purchased Canada Dry and the generic canned sparkling water at the grocery. I love bubbles in my water :) I've never been a fan of pop... but I'm totally a fan of this. Bring me a case of La Croix and I'll be your friend for life.
2. L'oreal Lash Boosting Serum - Let me just say I can't live without this stuff. Seriously. Before you go shelling out lots of money for Latisse... give this a shot. It's definitely made my eyelashes longer and fuller - plus it doesn't have the risk of any of the adverse side effects of Latisse! *Bonus* it's safe for contact lens wearers :)
3. J Brand Love Story Jeans - Hands down these are the best jeans in the history of the world. They'll make you look tall, thin.. did I mention leggy? Try them on - I guarantee you'll feel like a 70's bombshell in these incredible flares. I just can't stop talking about how much I love J Brand... ahh!!
4. Apple iPhone - You're either a mac person, or your not. I love this phone just as much as I love my laptop - it's literally like having a mini version - that's with me all the time. Instagram, Emoticons+, Angry Birds, Color Splash & Words with Friends don't hurt either. Oh and neither does this case... it's simply adorbs.
5. Franklin Covey Planner - I love being organized. This planner has been with me for 3 years.. I seriously love it. I've gone through various types of inserts, but I love the durable leather case, the fuller insert and the magnetic snap. Franklin Covey planners are a little pricey... but totally worth it.
What's your favorite thing?