French Toast Madness
2 slices Food for Life Brown Rice Bread
1 tsp vanilla extract (not imitation)
1/4 cup Silk Soy Milk
Nonstick Spray (I used Coconut Oil Spray)
1. Mix egg in a shallow bowl with vanilla extract and cinnamon.
2. Add milk to egg mixture, stir to combine.
3. Place both slices of bread into egg mixture - allow to sit overnight or for 5-10 minutes per side. Keep in mind that brown rice bread is dense - you want it to soak up all it can.
4. Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Brown both sides of your french toast.
5. Top with toppings of your choice - I rolled with Smart Balance Light and a pinch of powdered sugar.
What's your favorite topping for french toast?