Is it just me or has this week absolutely flown by? Seriously, it just feels like it was Monday. I'm so excited for a low key weekend. My only big plans include a family birthday brunch on Sunday to celebrate my dad's birthday and mine and then an outlet trip with my two sisters. I can't wait! Lazy weekends are the best.
This week, I'm participating in Housewife Glamour's Friday Favorites...here we go!
- Pizza Friday. We always ordered pizza on Friday's when I was growing up and now I'm starting to think that nothing sounds better on a Friday night than cuddling up with my hubby, watching tv and eating a huge cheesy slice. There's a good chance this Buffalo Chicken Pizza will be on the menu tonight.
- I have the worst cuticles ever and can seriously say that this stuff is amazing. First of all, the bottle is gigantic, meaning it will last for ever. Secondly, it smells like the beach. It's only $6.99 at Sally's, making it a fall find!
- I love spinning, which means Cycle Bar is right up my alley. I'm a little sad that it took the place of one of my favorite hot yoga studios, but can't wait to test out the ride!!
- I was in desperate need of new ballet flats after my Tory Burch Reva's bit the dust. I can say I'm all stocked for fall with these new editions. I'm loving the little details on ballet flats - gold buckles, bows and chains. Bring. It. On.
- Pusheen!!! OH MY GOSH. I'm obsessed. Is that completely nerdy? It totally is, but who cares. Once I discovered this was a "legit" thing and not just an emoticon on Facebook, I became even more in love. If Pusheen was a real cat, I'd probably break my no cats rule to have him as a pet :)
What are your Friday favorites?