I'm also looking forward to spending time with our family on Easter. After mass on Sunday, we'll head to my grandma's for brunch - she's in an assisted living facility, so having family over is always extra special. I'm excited to see her, she requested cake donuts, so I'll be tracking those down :) We'll also be bringing a breakfast casserole - you can find the recipe below. In the evening, we'll head over to my husband's family for a big Easter dinner.
If any of you are last minute planners, you may be looking for Easter brunch recipes. Don't worried, I have you covered with some of my favorites. Enjoy!
- Overnight Breakfast Casserole is always a hit! Throw everything in the crockpot and wake up to a delicious breakfast
- Breakfast Tostadas are perfect for feeding a crowd. The colorful presentation will add beauty to your breakfast table.
- Sparkle Donuts can be easily topped with your favorite pastel colors. Why have high calorie fried donuts when you can bake them and still have the perfect chocolate cake taste?
- Oatmeal Almond Chocolate Chip Pancakes are always a winner, double the recipe and cook in silver dollar sizes or shape your pancakes into bunnies for the perfect festive treat.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes might not come to mind as a traditional brunch option, but with tons of cookie dough flavor, your family and friends will be raving about them for weeks.
- The Best Iced Coffee never disappoints. Set it out overnight in your french press and wake up to bliss. Want to pack an added punch? Free coffee overnight in ice cube trays for the perfect addition this masterpiece.
- Breakfast sandwiches never disappoint for a quick meal. Pair with fruit salad and you've got an award winning combo!